Safety measures due to the Coronavirus:
- Online reservation of a ticket or timeslot is no longer required, but we still recommend it.
- A corona pass*) is required until February 25th (age 13 years and older), for events in the museum and the museum restaurant.
- Face masks and keeping 1,5 m distance is no longer necessary.
- Pupils up to 17 years old and their teachers, who visit Museon with school, do not require a corona pass. Parents and/or other supervisors have to do so.
*) negative test result, vaccination certificate or proof of corona recovery
- The Museon is a child-friendly museum, but running, shouting and touching objects is not allowed.
- Eating or drinking is only allowed in the restaurant.
- Please leave large bags, wet coats and umbrellas at the (unguarded) cloakroom. There are lockers at the cloakroom for valuables.
- Pets are not allowed in the museum. A service dog is welcome after notification.
- Photography and filming is allowed, but only without flashlight in order to preserve our collection.
- The Museon uses cameras for security. The images are not shared, unless requested by the police or judicial authorities. The recordings will be kept for about a week.
Our staff is there to help you with any questions you may have. Thank you for your cooperation.